ProUmid : Multisample DVS instruments for moisture sorption
ProUmid GmbH, formerly called Projekt Messtechnik, proposes a range of multisample DVS analysers.
Parallel measurement for maximum throughput
Offering simultaneous DVS analysis of up to 23 samples, with capacities up to over 200 g, or down to a few milligrams, the different models cover a huge range of applications.
For the highest precision and the greatest flexibility, the SPS Series instruments are available in several configurations for research applications.
For high-throughput routine measurements, the three members of the Vsorp family instruments satisfy the need for large amounts of DVS data at a moderate price.
Additional features include :
- Simple experiment configuration, automatic measurement, full data reporting, with kinetic and isotherm graphics.
- Additional non-weighed sample positions allow conditioning of material for alternative analysis techniques.
- SPS-Camera option : a computer controlled camera for tracking visual changes of each sample.
- DVS-Raman probe interface: for non-contact Raman spectroscopy of samples during the DVS experiment
- Permeability cells : for permeability and MVTR measurements of polymer membranes.
If you would like to discuss your application, please contact us.