IGA-003 for Dynamic gas and vapour sorption
With multiple flows of gas or vapour, the IGA-003 allows gravimetric sorption measurements with independent control of flow, pressure and temperature. This permits dynamic sorption studies with single or mixed gases, as well as thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) and temperature-programmed reaction studies such as TPD, TPO and TPR.
Optional capabilities include:
- Single or multiple vapour sources.
- An integrated sample humidifier for Dynamic Vapour Sorption (DVS) studies.
- Dynamic Mass spectrometry for multicomponent reactivity, surface chemistry and catalysis
Other possibilities for dynamic sorption measurements include:
- IGAsorp for dynamic vapour sorption at ambient pressure
- IGA-003/DSMS for multicomponent reactivity, surface chemistry and catalysis
- IGA-200 for for dual vapour sorption
Also, for static sorption studies:
If you would like to discuss your application, please contact us.