Instruments for Dynamic Vapour Sorption analysis
We propose several different instruments for DVS measurements.
In addition to high precision DVS analysis, the IGAsorp has several versions and options allowing:
- Dynamic Vapour Sorption measurements at sample temperatures up to 300 °C
- Organic vapour studies
- Drying studies up to 350 °C
The SPS series instruments are available in several versions for different applications.
According to configuration, they allow simultaneous moisture DVS measurements:
- of up to 23 samples, for maximum throughput,
- measurement precision down to 0.1 µg, or
- sample sizes up to 200 g can be accommodated.
For routine measurements within a more restricted range of sample environment parameters, the Vsorp multisample instruments offer a very attractive solution for high-throughput DVS analysis.
Additionally, several versions of the Hiden Isochema IGA series allow dynamic vapour sorption measurements, with special adaptations which include vacuum pretreatments, multiple vapour measurements, high and low temperature capabilities, etc.
If you would like to discuss your application, please contact us.