BELSORP max X - The high precision sorption analyser.
Engineered in Japan by Microtrac‑BEL BELSORP-max X gives the fastest, highest precision and most accurate sorption measurements on multiple samples.
The BELSORP family takes another leap to give the highest precision quantification of gas amounts, with the lowest possible contamination.
Just like its predecessor, the BELSORP-max-II, BELSORP-max X is perfectly adapted for:
- High precision sorption analysis, isotherm measurement, hysteresis analysis
- Surface area by traditional (BET) or advanced methods.
- Nano-, micro- and meso-porosity analysis.
- Low pressure micropore measurements.
- Very low surface area and thin film analyses using krypton gas.
BELSORP-max X : “Don’t call me small!”
Advances in component technologies, and an extremely modular design, have allowed a large reduction in the footprint, without compromising any of the advances introduced to the market by previous versions of the ‘max’ :
- Excellent vacuum and outgassing performance for low pressure measurements
- The 50 °C thermostated gas manifold as standard
- The Advanced Free Space Measurement (AFSM™) gives the flattest baseline and accuracy, even for long duration measurements
- Very low starting pressure for ultramicropore and strongly interacting surfaces
- In-situ high temperature degassing option, for best reproducibility. Also allows re-activation of sample for repeat testing. Complements our independent degassing units
- Up to 90 hour autonomy at 77 K.
It all comes inside a footprint of just 36 cm × 59 cm for the base unit.
And of course, there are options and upgrades, as your needs develop…
- Multiple temperature control devices available for different temperature regimes.
- Fully automatic, unattended, degas + measurement.
- Multiple software-selectable gas inputs (up to 12)
- Offers simple upgrade path as your requirements change
- Upgrades of analysis ports for low pressures
- Vapour sorption option - with full condensation-protection.
- New unified software package for BELSORP-maxX and miniX.
- Improved ease of use - item by item choice between automatic and customised configuration
- Built-in self diagnostic tests to verify correct functioning
Separate BELMaster Data Analysis software runs independently on multiple computers. The comprehensive library of data analysis models includes all common traditional models for data analysis and treatment.
- Surface area (single and multi-point B.E.T., Langmuir, STSA, t-plot, alpha-s, DR),
- Pore size (BJH, DH, DA, MP, HK, SF) with their corresponding surface area values,
- Heats of adsorption,
- Fractal Dimension analysis
- BELMaster also includes NLDFT, GCMC simulation for pore size fitting.
Find out more about the advantages on the BELSORP max X technical page.
We have a range of options for sample preparation and degassing, including both in-situ and independent devices, manual and automatic. Please contact us for details.
You might also like our BELSORP mini X instrument, for high speed sorption measurements.
For more information, please send us a message from our contact page , or see our details below.